Reflecting a positive image of Pine Country Bank to both lobby and phone customers. Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing customers appropriately. Providing customer assistance, on the phone and in person, with account inquiries, funds transfers, and a variety of requested information. Performing various clerical duties to support internal functions of the bank.
Assists department heads or officers in the fulfillment of his or her department’s responsibilities. May perform administrative tasks including typing, filing, answering phones, etc. Performs a variety of tasks which may include processing and maintenance of records, data collection and special projects.
- Answers phones and assists or directs caller to the appropriate staff, takes messages as needed
- Greets and provide customer service to visitors/customers
- Assists with account inquiries, general bank products, balances, funds transfers, general bank contact information and other related inquires
Serves as a relief teller during peak / overflow periods
- Provides secretarial and administrative / clerical support for the President/CEO and management team
- Oversees the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies for all branches
- Maintains visitor log of vendors and service personnel
- Maintains phone system and staff directories, voicemail, after hour company greetings
- Maintains professional appearance of lobby
- Able to work well with customers and provide great customer service
- Performs job accountabilities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of Service Standards for the department and departments that are a part of the workflow for this position
- Develops and maintains knowledge of compliance and internal control requirements necessary to complete the job
This position can either be Part-Time or Full-Time, depending on the candidate. If it is Part-time, it is approximately 20 hours per week. The hours for this position will vary from 7:30am through 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays, depending on work flow and schedule.
For consideration for this position, please mail cover letter and resume to:
Pine Country Bank, PO Box 25, Royalton, MN 56373, Attention: HR